Top Priorities for Wealth Management Leaders in 2024
As we approach the end of 2023, wealth management leaders and their teams embark upon annual business planning. Firms must create new strategies to ensure their organizations can meet current and future business needs. Leaders need to consider how the financial advice industry will evolve in 2024 and where they should focus their time, attention, and resources to achieve their business goals.
In this webinar, guest speaker Arthur Osman, Founder and Managing Director of Arthur Osman & Company, will present the top priorities for wealth management leaders in 2024. Additionally, we will discuss how to successfully execute business priorities despite common barriers.
A sampling of top initiatives we’ll discuss:
- Optimizing advice delivery and servicing models
- Hiring and developing new financial advisor talent
- Advisor retention and succession/sunset planning
- Unifying and integrating retail investments and trust services
- Enhancing organizational support for wealth management services
Join this webinar to learn key perspectives on the current trends, what to expect in the upcoming year, and how to plan ahead.
Things You’ll Learn
- Learn what your wealth management peers are prioritizing for 2024.
- Understand the latest trends facing and shaping the strategies for 2024.
- Where to focus your time and resources to achieve your future business goals.
- Leverage key insights to help craft your strategic plan for 2024.
Arthur Osman, Founder & Managing Director, Arthur Osman & Company
Kristefor Lysne, President, Terrapin Technologies