Terrapin Technologies is hiring a Software Developer to develop and support solutions for our financial services clients. This is a full time, permanent, on-site position with benefits including paid time off, health insurance, life insurance, short and long term disability, and a 401(k) plan with an employer match. The salary for this position is commensurate with experience.
We develop a web-based system that automates back office financial services functions and aggregates large amounts of data. We are looking for a positive and fun individual who has modern development skills, doesn’t mind working hard, and has a passion for producing maintainable, testable, readable code.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical field.
- Programming experience in Java or another Object Oriented language.
- Strong coding skills with an emphasis on good software engineering principles.
- Ability to solve problems, think abstractly, and communicate effectively.
- Experience with RESTful API design, Microservice Architectures, Scripting languages, MEAN stack, Elastic stack, Windows UNIX/Linux environments.
- Experience working in a banking or investment services industry.
- Develop automation scripts for manual and redundant tasks.
- Maintain, code, test, and document APIs and data processing applications.
- Explore and evaluate new technologies to effectively solve problems.
- Read and review teammate’s code and provide feedback.
- Take on various tasks as requested and through completion.
Terrapin Technologies, Inc. is a privately held company located in Minneapolis. Terrapin has specialized in developing and supporting transaction processing, scheduling and information management systems for the banking and insurance industry for over 20 years.
Note: Terrapin Technologies will be moving to Bloomington, Minnesota in August of 2018. The new office will be within walking distance of the American Boulevard, 34th Avenue Blue Line light rail station.
Please send your resume with cover letter to Christine Johnson at email@example.com.
NO PHONE CALLS
NO THIRD PARTIES