Terrapin Technologies is interested in hiring a project coordinator to help us manage and maintain relationships with our clients and to assist in the onboarding of new clients. This is a full time, permanent, on-site position with benefits including paid time off, health insurance, life insurance, short and long term disability, and a 401(k) plan with an employer match. Salary for this position is commensurate with experience.
We are looking for a positive individual that is fun to work with, that doesn’t mind working hard, has a passion for computers, and can demonstrate that they can figure stuff out. If you bring some experience to the table that makes us stronger, that is fantastic.
Nature of Work
• Organize components needed to initiate, run, and complete implementation of projects.
• Act as the central point of contact for project administration so that communication is consistent, efficient, and effective.
• Develop processes, procedures, systems, and priorities to accomplish project coordination assignments in an accurate and timely manner.
• Serve as resource to senior staff to ensure that critical project information is communicated in a timely and effective manner.
• Create project plans, including milestones, task detail, resource allocation, and documented assumptions.
• Schedule and facilitate regular meetings pertaining to relevant projects.
• Present project status reports at project review meetings.
• Publish meeting minutes.
• Provide regular progress and status updates.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to use good grammatical style and form.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to listen to customers, ask pertinent questions, and discern critical items.
• Experience leading project teams and coordinating tasks.
• Ability to be held accountable throughout the lifecycle of the project.
Desired Technical Skills and Knowledge
• Knowledge of project management software.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft-based PC software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio.
• Resourceful and able to follow through effectively.
• Demonstrated ability to develop cooperative working relationships with co-workers and peers.
• Flexibility in managing different work styles.
• Experience in coordinating senior management.
• JIRA/Confluence experience.
Terrapin Technologies, Inc. is a privately held company located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Terrapin has specialized in developing and supporting transaction processing, scheduling and information management systems for the banking and insurance industry for over twenty years. To learn more click here.
Please send your resume with cover letter to Christine Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO PHONE CALLS
NO THIRD PARTIES